how did you come up with the name of your blog I’ve always loved the name Lolita (my actual name is Emma) and I wanted to use it, adding the ‘Says so’ to the end was spur of the moment and it makes it sound like more of a blog, than just a person. Lolita Say's So when where you introduced to fashion I grew up in Paris with my sister and my mother. My mother was an artist so I was forever going in and out of galleries and drawing. This love of art progressed to a love of fashion when I would flick through my sister’s Vogues. From then I was intrigued by fashion and would cover my walls in the photos I liked from magazines. Now, I know I am meant to work within the fashion world; it’s all I think about! how do you describe your style I dress a lot to how I feel. So if I’m feeling excited that it’s summer I’ll put on my most summery outfit, and if I’m feeling tough I’ll put on some leather and tough boots! But if this is my philosophy, I breach what I preach because sometimes I’ll put an outfit on to cheer myself up. I love to dress up too- I have a growing collection of headpieces, masks and costume jewelry, what made you start a fashion blog I was reading other fashion blogs before I started mine, so I guess these were an inspiration. But also I wanted a place to put all the photos that I find everywhere! And since I’ve started it it’s become my fashion journal, and I enjoy blogging and the processes around it a lot. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I bring my take on fashion, on trends and on things I find beautiful and inspirational. how is your style different than everyone else I think I have quite a hap hazard style; it can change from one moment to the next, and I like to find one off vintage pieces to add to an outfit, that way it feels more special, more me. who is your inspiration Too many people! I love Tim Walker’s work, it takes the viewer to a fantasy world and in unlike any other photographers work. I think I inspire to be lots of people, but all these people are a version of myself that I see myself becoming- I do this so that I stay ambitious and driven. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I hope that people who visit my blog like the photos I have- the styling and the art direction behind them are what I’m proud of, it makes me happy to create a good photo as I can see myself working in editorials. Also, I hope people find it interesting- and want to come back! who is your favorite designer Right now, I’m loving what Ricardo Tisci is doing at Givenchy. But just like my style- I always change my mind! what piece is a must have in your closet Headbands. People who read my blog will know I’m very rarely without a headband; my favourite trick is to get a vintage scarf and wrap it around my head to create a ‘turband’. Headbands and headpieces add an extra something to an outfit and are the perfect accessory!