how did you come up with the name
of your blog I love fashion and I love coffee. Glam Coffee just didn't sound as good :) No but seriously I LOVE stopping for an impromptu latte or coffee. It is often how I catch up with girlfriends mid week. Fashion to me can be as social as a coffee break and blogging is about as social as it comes! when where you introduced to fashion I began modeling at a young age and you get exposed to so much. how do you describe your style I would say casual chic.
what made your start a fashion blog I wanted to be a part of a community that shared my passion for fashion as well as have an outlet to express myself :) what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I try to talk to my readers like they're friends and as a result many have become just that. But I include my own life experiences and because I am in the entertainment industry I try to bring those things to my blog as well. How is your style different than everyone else I grew up on the east coast but I have lived in Los Angeles for 9 years so I think my style has evolved into a blend of the two. I learned to dress more chic and sophisticated on the east coast but California has forced me to translate that into a more casual everyday way of dressing. I also wear things in my outfit posts that I would really wear out on the street. I don't try to style for the pages of Vogue when posting. (as fun as that might be, it's just not practical) so I come up with outfits that are wearable. who is your inspiration I am inspired every morning when I go to all the other wonderful fashion blogs. I think we all inspire each other. I know I learn a lot from them and hopefully they learn things from me. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I want to bring a little sunshine into their day. Life can get hectic and I feel like when you visit your favorite blogs you do so as an escape even if a momentary one. I try to keep things positive and hopefully that makes their day a little brighter. who is your favorite designer Christian Louboutin. I love shoes. I can feel amazing in anything if I love the shoes I have on. I have a pair of classic black CL pumps and every time I put them on I feel happy. what piece is a must have in your closet My H&M breton striped 3/4 sleeve top. It's a go to piece that I can grab, throw on with jeans and heels and know I am going to look out together. My other (can I pick 2?!) is a black mini by Max Studio that I thrifted several years ago. It's so versatile and can be worn for day or night.