how did you come up with the name of your blog My nickname to friends and family is A.Co and I'd used, A. Co est. 1984 when I was younger, as I was born in '84, so it just fit. when where you introduced to fashion I was introduced to fashion at a super young age. Not high fashion, not necessarily glamour at home, but, I had the itch. My mom always says I've been picking my outfits out since I was two years old (which in turn was a bit of a nightmare for her!). how do you describe your style I would describe my style as ever-changing, but typically girly-chic with an edge. I love pretty details, I like looking and feeling like a girl, but I always throwing something edgy into them mix (a leather jacket, unexpected heels, chunky jewelry). I tend to lean towards more feminine styles as I'm not a big fan of the masculine look for myself, but I never want to look too sugary. what made you start a fashion blog One of my closest friends had started a food blog and I was so intrigued. She urged me to start my own blog, but I was hesitant. 'What would I write about?', I asked. 'Fashion, of course!', she said. And so A.Co est. 1984 was born.
what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world Hopefully the realization that looking like a million bucks doesn't translate into spending that much. I'm a huge sale shopper, always looking for deals and ways to stretch my money. I almost feel like getting a great deal is even better than scoring something designer. Now sure, we would all love to buy designer, all the time, but for most of us, that's just not a reality. However, it shouldn't limit your style, nor creativity. I enjoy getting more for my money, that way, when I get sick of that uber trendy top I purchased for $20, it's no big deal to move on. If I spent $100 or more, it'd be a little heartbreaking. how is your style different than everyone else My style is my own, that's all I can say. I think everyone draws inspiration from different factors in their life and since no two people are the same, nor draw the same inspiration, everyone's style is different. However, it's the creative ones who care about fashion to make it note-worthy. who is your inspiration My inspiration comes from all facets
of my life. I love seeing what other bloggers are wearing, celebrities and friends. Sometimes you see someone in something that you would have never thought to put together. I don't necessarily want to copy it, I want to put my own twist on it. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I hope when people visit my blog they see someone they can relate to and be inspired by. I want people to see that, yes, those jeans are inexpensive, or no, my shoes aren't designer but they look damn good - and they can too. I want other readers to relate, feel inspired and enjoy coming to my blog. The last thing I want is for someone to think they can't dress like I do because they can't afford it. That's not the case with
me, almost everything I wear would be affordable to most, it's just mixing and matching with a closet from all walks of life. who is your favorite designer Since I'm a shoe feen,(see my shoe room) I would have to say Christian Louboutin. Almost every pair of shoes he creates, I fall in love with. I would love to say I have several pairs, however I have one pair of his shoes, which I purchased for
my wedding. what piece is a must have in your closet Hmmm this is a toughie. I certainly have must-haves in my closet, but do I have to choose just one?! Fine - pashminas. I own over 30 and love them. They work all year round and add style to the plainest of plain outfits. They are easy to pack, look good smoth or wrinkled and come in a aray of colours, fabrics and patterns. You can belt it, wrap it, fold it, drape it - so versatile! A pashmina will instantly chic-up your oufit, and I always have one with me.

Messy Bun Tutorial from ACo est. 1984 on Vimeo.