Fashion Jinx 2010 Blog of the Year
when where you introduced to fashion I was interested in fashion since I was a young girl. but since this last year my interest grew a little more. how do you describe your style Most times, I'm wearing dresses and skirts. In cold times i wear warm cotton-tights and boots.what made you start a fashion blog at my semester break last summer, I had
a lot of free time. I just wanted to do something productive again. so I started this blog.

what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world
nothing special. I think my blog isn't that different than other blogs. I'm just a normal girl like all the others. maybe, that's what my readers like.who is your inspiration I love to look at lookbook.nu or I'm just clicking through thousands of blogs. And I really like Sienna Miller's or Misha Barton's style! what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog of course, I wanna appear sympathic and not arrogant or unfriendly. I'm happy, when my readers are inspired and visit my blog willingly.
how is your favorite designer I really don't know many designers. I'm not interested in expensive clothes. the only thing I remember now is Alexa Chung's collection. I really loved it! what piece is a must have in your closet I've bought a bag in marrakech, that is really decorated really elaborate and I got is for only 13 euro. I'm taking this bag to every party!
"bekleidet"

bekleidet at fashionjinx from chris evans on Vimeo.

facebook, lookbook, twetter...

(b)logarithm