how did you come up with the name of your blog I was born in 1986 and the 80s and 90s have a lot to do with how I saw fashion, and being the cheesy person that I am, thought that maybe I could call myself the lovechild of both eras. when where you introduced to fashion I blame it on my Mom. She liked to dress me up and take me to thrift stores and high-end stores alternately. When I was 6, I remember segregating my closet into two parts, separating clothes I didn't like to wear because the embroidery looked cheap, or that the flowers were stitched in the wrong places, the fabric didn't look flattering. Of course I didn't point it out in that manner then, but remembering them now, I realized why they didn't make it to my favorites. how do you describe your style Adventurous. I'm pretty much a chameleon which could be risque because I'm a lot more prone to committing a few booboos once in a while but I love that part about expressing myself freely. You're not following any rules, and that's awesome. what made you start a fashion blog I started blogging about my fashion 3-4 years ago, but I never really acknowledged my blog as a fashion blog because I also try to focus on other awesome things like music, movies, my faith, and my life in general. Fashion does take up a huge part of it but you can't expect posts focused on Fashion in my blog everytime you visit. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I guess how I see fashion, generally. As much as possible, through my blog posts I try to encourage girls to be a little more experimental in dressing up. I bring a lot about myself to the fashion (blogging) world as much as I can, not to gain recognition - but I'm doing it for myself. I don't dress up for anyone else anyway. When people mock my style, it doesn't really bother me anymore, because I'm just putting myself out there, fashion-wise. There are no rules in Fashion. Fashion bloggers around the world have proven that. And I think to be a part of that is awesome. how is your style different than everyone else I can't say my style is original because everyone is inspired by someone else, actually its several people into one, you just try to incorporate yourself with them which makes each individual so awesome and unique, because there's always one factor that you can't find in others. Its different because its me. who is your inspiration I like Olivia Lopez, Vanessa Hudgens, Agyness Deyn, Olivia Palermo, and of course, Kate Moss! what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog That Fashionphiles can do other things as well and its not just fashion that tickles our fancy. who is your favorite designer I like Alexander Wang, Alexander McQueen, Christophe Decarnin, Also Jeremy Scott. And Kate Moss! For this season though, I'm loving Mark Fast's S/S 2011 collection. what piece is a must have in your closet Ask me this tomorrow and I'd say something different. Today, its the perfect lacey/sheer maxi dress. I'm very much into lacy and sheer numbers because they're so versatile. You can wear them all day, on the beach, to a formal event, and accessorize them however you want. Glam? Boho Rock? You name it.

ONE 2010 from Abbie Almasco-Bautista on Vimeo.

80' 90' Love Child