how did you come up with the name of your blog  
The letter ch is something very personal to me. Growing up in Peru, I was
taught that CH was a letter in the Spanish alphabet (which it was, until it was
later removed). So, to me that’s just a part of my life in Peru. It represents
something which used to be but is currently something
most people have forgotten.
I’m a big fan of vintage fashion so
that’s what it’s talking about. Bringing something back that people might have
forgotten about. (Also, who doesn’t think the sound of the word Chutney or
Chunnel or chum is hilarious?)
when where you introduced to
fashion
I was introduced to fashion at a very early age. My mom grew up
making her own clothes so I’ve learned from her a lot. Just by looking at pictures
of her when she was young is incredibly inspiring. I have seen pictures
of her wearing knee-high gladiator sandals and
braiding her super long hair (at the time) to pictures
of her wearing faux leopard coats and black tights.

It’s crazy to methat her style then has come back and is relevant now. (I’m
also very lucky cause I can raid her closet ;) )
how do you describe
your style
I LOVE the whole rock/bohemian look. The combination of
the two just blows my mind. Silver rings and long braided
hair, long slimming maxi skirts with leather jackets
just describes my perfect outfit
. I just love it.
Putting together an unconventional outfit that works is what I aim to do.
what made you start a fashion blog
I feel like I can relate
to other people who have the same interests as me.

People that I generally don’t encounter on my everyday life necessarily.

what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world

I just bring a little piece of south Florida. Trying to dress well and
cope with the heat is like an oxymoron here in Florida.
Both are at different sides of the spectrum. I’m honestly just a regular girl
sharing my life with other people. how is your style different
than everyone else
I just go for what I like to wear.
It’s different because…well, it’s me haha who is your inspiration
I definitely love Sky Ferreira, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen and Olivia Palermo.
what impression do you want to leave on the people
that visits your blog
Hmmm… I’m just trying to live life through
my love of fashion and music. I used to DJ so my love of music is something
that I try to portray on my blog. Great clothes+great music=
an amazing time who is your favorite designer
I loveee
Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, Balmain and Alexander Wang.. just to name
a few. what piece is a must have in your closet I am
loving the Burberry Shearling coats and the Balmain studded jackets. A black
leather jacket is definitely a must!