how did you come up with the name of your blog I was thinking of catchy names for my blog and all of them are of course taken! My boyfriend is half-Italian and that gives me an idea "Cappuccino" and that's how I came up with the name. when where you introduced to fashion I was a total bookworm before I became really interested in fashion! I would say my first attraction to fashion began in college. I started buying fashion magazines and paying more attention to what I wear and taking inspiration from other people. I remembered browsing style.com the entire fashion show videos one night instead of doing homework! how do you describe your style My style has definitely evolved a lot since college. I used to wear long-sleeves and long skirts a lot. I thought those are the only things that look good on me! Then I discover that I can change my style and experiment with different looks. I like wearing things that are form-fitting and short. My style is influenced a lot by films like Lolita, Marie Antoinette, Romeo & Juliet, breakfast at Tiffany's, etc. what made you start a fashion blog Like every girl, I love reading fashion blogs in my spare time and get ideas from them. I don't really have anyone to talk about fashion with so having a blog and sharing my style with other girls who have the same interests is what makes me want to start a blog! what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I guess I bring my point of view on style and hopefully, an inspiration :-) how is your style different than everyone else I'm not sure if I'm really that different from everyone else. I wear what I think looks good on me and makes me happy. who is your inspiration There are a lot! I count fashion designers, editors, and fashion bloggers as my inspiration. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog Hmmm...that I'm a very friendly, happy person! Who is your favorite designer I love Marc Jacobs, Luella, Preen, Chanel, Rag & Bone and Stella MaCartney. What is the must have piece in your closet I can't live without my Topshop white jacket!