how did you come up with the name of your blog First I was looking for something different and unique. I didn't want the "fashion this" "fashion that" blog name..then it came to me that I always have this principle that in order to look beautiful you gotta suffer from some pain..the word blisters represents the painful feet blisters that you get when u wear beautiful "glistering" Louboutins..and so Glisters and Blisters was born (plus I like the rhyming thing..) when where you introduced to fashion I've been friends with fashion ever since I was born. My mom used to dress me in these tiny floral dress when I was in kindergarden up to 2nd grade..and she ALWAYS made me wear hats because my head lacked of hair..haha.. but as I learned to identify styles from cartoons, I started developing my own taste..I have gone from disney princesses to kim possible tomboy and now I've finally come to phase where I can balance the two vibes well :) how do you describe your style I'd say it's eclectic and mood-based. I can be romantic with pink laces and black-all-over on another day (or maybe even both at the same day.haha) one thing for sure, I dress for myself. I only do trends that I like and trends that work for my body type.
what made you start a fashion blog Long before I've made my blog, I've already been reading international fashion blogs like sea of shoes and style bubble. However, indonesian bloggers whom I can relate to were the actual motivators for me. I thought "hey if these people could write a good blog, then why can't I" so from there I gave it a shot. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world
I'm not too sure about this, but I do hope that I'm contributing new ideas on how to wear the clothes people already have in their closet. I'm the type who really mixes and matches. I try to make one piece of clothing work in gazillion of ways.
how is your style different than everyone else Hmmm..I don't think I can summarize this question for all my looks. Haha. But, everytime I put an outfit, I always find some ways so that I could stand out from the crowd. Sometimes over to top shoes works, sometimes piles of bangles/rings, or maybe even just a bag could "make" the look ! :D who is your inspiration I tend to grab inspiration from alot of things. For bloggers I grab photos of Jane Aldridge and Rumi Neely.. Then I'd sprinkle some grungy vibes from Taylor Momsen, and I also love Sienna Miller for her effortless chic style. That's why my style is eclectic I guess ? Ahaha what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog Wear what you like and don't get pressured by anyone. You WILL look good in reality and in photos if you have that confidence shining from your skin. how is your favorite designer I've always loved Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel. He has this talent of making different styles whether masculine or feminine work for a chic and sophisticated brand.For elegant looks, Alber Elbaz for Lanvin never fails to impress me. As for the new designers, my faves are Alexander Wang and Phillip Lim. what piece is a must have in your closet A pair of black heels with at least 10cm heels (I think that's around 4inches..) A pair of heels always makes even the most basic jeans and t-shirt look more polished. I really believe that you'll look good as long as you have good shoes :)

Glisters & Blisters by Michelle from chris evans on Vimeo.