how do you discribe your style I think I don´t have just one style, I`m eclectic, I love change, I love a lot of styles, but above all i love simplicity, and i'm crazy about bags.
what made you start a fashion blog I love fashion, and I had said ,why not?
what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I just want to give some ideas, and I would like to bring good moments to the people who look my blog.
how is your style different than everyone else I don't think I'm different, maybe I just have a good eye for fashion, and I really love garments.
who is your insperation Nobody in particular, but I travel a lot and i love look for tendences and pay attention to the street-style.

what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog "She has a good style with basic pieces and key accesories, she can give me some ideas, and her blog gives me good moments"


bar tabac mode