how did you come up with the name of your blog My blog originally started as a side project for my online vintage store, so it was only natural to name it the same as my shop. I decided to call it Wrinkle In Time Vintage because I've always viewed vintage fashion as something that transports you to another era and so I wanted my name to reflect this! when where you introduced to fashion I can't really remember the exact point that I became interested in fashion, but I do remember buying my first copy of Vogue magazine and falling in love with how the editorials looked. I can remember thinking that styling would be something I would be good at. how do you describe your style I think my style is classic and very lady-like, but at the same time my cardigan collection looks like something that came straight out of my eccentric grandma's closet. So I guess I'm a lady of class with a hint of grannie. what made you start a fashion blog I decided to start a fashion blog because I thought it would be a good outlet for my own personal style as well as allowing me access to the world of fashion. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I think I bring a sense of normality, when I write I try and make sure I'm writing exactly what I think and not what I think people would like to see. Also I don't have a million dollar wardrobe, I think I'm an example that you can look great on a budget! how is your style different than everyone else I wouldn't necessarily say my style is different in a huge way, but it's definitely my own style, I always try and add a quirky little touch to outfits. who is your inspiration I don't really know where my inspiration comes from. Usually how I'm feeling on the day, sometimes I feel like a lady and sometimes I feel like a grumpy tomboy, so I dress accordingly! what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I want them to leave with the impression of knowing me, I really love talking and getting to know people so I would love to think that people get a little bit of a peek inside my head from reading my blog. who is your favorite designer As clich├ęd as it sounds, Alexander McQueen has always and will always be my favourite designer. He truly was an artist and his clothes always have some meaning to them. what piece is a must have in your closet My maxi skirts! Lately I've been going through a maxi obsession, they're perfect for layering in winter and they make you look like you're floating when you walk!