how did you come up with the name of your blog My blog originally started as a side project for my online vintage store, so it was only natural to name it the same as my shop. I decided to call it Wrinkle In Time Vintage because I've always viewed vintage fashion as something that transports you to another era and so I wanted my name to reflect this! when where you introduced to fashion I can't really remember the exact point that I became interested in fashion, but I do remember buying my first copy of Vogue magazine and falling in love with how the editorials looked. I can remember thinking that styling would be something I would be good at. how do you describe your style I think my style is classic and very lady-like, but at the same time my cardigan collection looks like something that came straight out of my eccentric grandma's closet. So I guess I'm a lady of class with a hint of grannie. what made you start a fashion blog I decided to start a fashion blog because I thought it would be a good outlet for my own personal style as well as allowing me access to the world of fashion. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I think I bring a sense of normality, when I write I try and make sure I'm writing exactly what I think and not what I think people would like to see. Also I don't have a million dollar wardrobe, I think I'm an example that you can look great on a budget! how is your style different than everyone else I wouldn't necessarily say my style is different in a huge way, but it's definitely my own style, I always try and add a quirky little touch to outfits. who is your inspiration I don't really know where my inspiration comes from. Usually how I'm feeling on the day, sometimes I feel like a lady and sometimes I feel like a grumpy tomboy, so I dress accordingly! what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I want them to leave with the impression of knowing me, I really love talking and getting to know people so I would love to think that people get a little bit of a peek inside my head from reading my blog. who is your favorite designer As clichéd as it sounds, Alexander McQueen has always and will always be my favourite designer. He truly was an artist and his clothes always have some meaning to them. what piece is a must have in your closet My maxi skirts! Lately I've been going through a maxi obsession, they're perfect for layering in winter and they make you look like you're floating when you walk!