how did you come up with the name of your blog I started to blog not long ago after I bought my first Jeffrey Campbell Shoes, yes the buckled ankle boots in brown leather. So I decided to name my blog Brown Platform, inspired by the shoes from JC, my first JC shoes. I'm so grateful to Jeffrey Campbell for designing such amazing shoes. when where you introduced to fashion Since I was in secondary school. It was because my eldest sister. She used to be a shoes freak/collector back then and not to mention she also loves to buy tons of fashion magazines until now. Since then, I can't not love fashion. how do you describe your style Well, I don't have any specific style, one day I could dress girly and another day I could dress the opposite. I just love to mix and match everything that I have as long as it looks nice and comfortable, but catchy at the same time. what made you start a fashion blog Because of LOOKBOOK.nu. I started using LOOKBOOK.nu since 2009 by posting my looks and share them on it and since then, there are some people asking me to blog about my look. At first, I didn't really care bout that, but then I don't think it's a bad idea to make myself a blog so that I could write more about the look on the blog or whatever I want to. With an assistance from my older sister in Singapore, there is Brown Platform. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I am a petite, I'm only 156cm tall. To be a fashion blogger you don't have to be tall or short, skinny or fat and whatsoever. As long as you believe in yourself and not afraid of exposing yourself/your style, you can be a fashion blogger no matter who you are. how is your style different than everyone else Because of my shoes, perhaps? If you noticed, I always love to buy/have wicked, unique and unusual shoes no matter what they are (cheap or expensive, branded or unbranded shoes). However, I do love and wear normal shoes too though not as much.
who is your inspiration I should say it's my eldest sister. She is a very talented and super creative fashion designer, make up artist and she used to be a shoes collector (it did influence me a lot). Not to mention that she is independent and successful now. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog Unique? Weird? Unusual? (shoes) yeahh, sometimes weird can come out nice =) who is your favorite designer Actually, I don't really pay much attention to designer. But as for now, I love shoe designer Jeffrey Campbell. He is really amazing, I couldn't stop loving and wanting JC shoes more and more. what piece is a must have in your closet Black and white tank tops, loose tank tops. Basic wear is a must have.

follow her on twitter