how did you come up with the name of your blog I was nicknamed Ducky long ago by two guys, my elementary school mates. The nickname persisted through the years and it really grew on me so when I was deciding on a name for my blog, I knew it would be something with "duck" in it. I also considered some other names, for example Crime Of Fashion, but Duckalicious won. Now I'm actually happy I didn't choose anything with the word "fashion" in it as I consider my blog a style blog much more than a fashion one. when where you introduced to fashion I liked to browse through fashion mags for as long as I can remember, but the "moment of truth" for me was the discovery of fashion/style blogs. They really sucked me in and I soon decided I wanted my own. how do you describe your style If I had to describe my style in one word, I'd prefer to call it "eclectic" (but to be honest, that might be a bit of an overstatement). I like many styles and especially mixing them up. I wear what I like and what I feel like at the moment without thinking too much about it or trying to label it. what made you start a fashion blog I'd been checking out others' blogs for a few months already when it suddenly dawned on me: "Hey, I wanna do this too!" what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world Besides the obvious (more or less creative outfit photos), there's also my attitude, wit and criticism which I often miss in this "world". how is your style different than everyone else I don't pretend my style is something extra special. It is what it is and I like it, that's what I find the most important. The biggest difference between me and many other bloggers might be that I don't own any expensive designer items and don't give a crap about brands. I despise snobbism and I find wasting huge amounts of money on a clothing item almost perverse. who is your inspiration My favorite style bloggers, of course (you can see my list somewhere on the left side of my blog). If I had to choose a celebrity style icon (I hate this expression, but anyway), it would be Roisin Murphy. I also like Iris Apfel's style a lot. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I had to think about this one a little. Well, I guess it would be nice if they realized how stylish, smart and funny I was! =) who is your favorite designer Believe it or not, I don't have one. I'm yet to be astonished by someone's designs in such extent that I'd want to call them my absolute favorite.
what piece is a must have in your closet Just one piece? It would probably be a light, semi-sheer blouse-dress hybrid. But there are many essential pieces I can't imagine my wardrobe without: leggings, blouses, skirts, high heels, clutch bags and a shitload of jewelry, the bigger the better.