how did you come up with the name of your blog At first, I was thinking about the images on my blog representing a "ghost" of me, and also I'm extremely pale! Otherwise, I just liked the simplicity of the name. when where you introduced to fashion
From a very young age, the clothes that I wore seemed extremely important to me, and even as a child I wanted to have my own unique style. One memory I have was agonizing over an outfit to wear to the roller rink! I used to read Seventeen magazine and watch VideoFashion on E! television constantly.
how do you describe your style My style is moody, seasonal, and constantly changing. I'm completely driven by comfort though occasionally I will tough it out for a special occasion.I find myself drawn towards avant-garde cuts and shapes and loads of black. But I also love color and tend to draw inspiration from the 50's, 70's, 80's and 90's. what made you start a fashion blog I started blogging because I was so inspired by other amazing fashion bloggers like Camille of childhood flames and Jane from Sea of Shoes. I'm constantly obsessing about my wardrobe and I thought it would be a fun way to release some of that madness! I also wanted to have a record of my style and how it evolves over time, and am hoping it will develop into an outlet for some other creative projects that I have in mind.
what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I really don't know if I bring anything to it! I started a few months ago and am just having a lot of fun with it. how is your style different than everyone else Hmmmm. I guess it's different because it's dictated by whatever mood I'm in. who is your inspiration My inspiration is Charlotte Gainsbourg, Chloe Sevigny and other women who carve their own fashion path.
what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog Gosh, I guess I hope to inspire them in some way, or to give them a style idea or a new clothing combination idea. how is your favorite designer Oh man I like too many but probably Jeremy Scott or Ann Demeulemeester. what piece is a must have in your closet My Frye boots! I've had them for about three years and they have stuck with me through thick and thin.

Thanks! Dy