how did you come up with the name of your blog? Well there is two of us Maggie and Casey.. so MC's Closet kind of just clicked!
when where you introduced to fashion?
thats a toughy...
C: No one in my family really loves fashion like me. But my mom says that when i was 3 years old i would hang outfits all over my room. so i guess it just came to me!
M: No one else loves fashion in my family like I do, I've been designing my sisters outfits since forever
how do you describe your styles?

C: I don't really have just one.. i love the whole vintage rugged look. but also the studded leather rocker look. (those are my 2 favorites!)
M: I have a similar style to Casey, we both love the rocker and vintage side of things.

what made you start a fashion blog?
M&C: Maggie had been browsing around, and we both talk about fashion 24/7 so we kind of just put it together!! what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world? M&C: We are trying to let people know that you don't have to be rich and shop at the major designers to be "fashionable". You just have to make something out of nothing! how is your style different than everyone else? M&C: Like i was saying before, we make do with what we have/can afford. so basically everything is one of our own creations. who is your inspiration? M&Chmm, well we love Erin Wasson's and Mary Kate Olsen's laid back syle. Also DVF really inspires us, along with many other famous designers. And of course the fashion that we see on the streets. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog? M&C We hope to inspire others to create your own style and run your own fashion sense.. make it your own and use what you have.
Who is your favorite designer?
Wow! this is hard!! M&C: These are ourtop favorites -- DVF, Roberto Cavalli, Bottega Veneta, Gavenchy, Chloe, and many many more.
what piece is a must have in your closet?
probably a black leather jacket, or some item with studs!! Also some kind of vintage boots :) Black jeans are definitely a necessity in a closet.

Love Casey and
Maggie from MC's Closet