how did you come up with the name of your blog?
It's an Iggy Pop song titled lust for life.

when where you introduced to fashion?
I have always been exposed to fashion, whether I was consciously aware of it or not. In fifth grade I was voted 'Most Likely to Become a Fashion Designer' and in my middle school year book titled me as 'Best Dressed.' I cannot exactly pin point when I caught the flame, but I did so in an early age.
how do you describe your style?
Navajo Gothstitute California Raisin School Girl. I adore fringe, leather, studs, stockings, stilleto boots, crucifixes, cardigans, and distressed faded clothing.
what made you start a fashion blog?
I started my blog in 2006 as my own personal online diary cluttered with my thoughts, ramblings and weekend recaps and not really pointed to any direction towards fashion. I simply started it to document the (watered) down version of my adventures. I think it would be nice to have and reminisce through when I was bored senseless...even though everything before 2008 is now private.
what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world?
The real question is what I plan to bring to the world at large! Ha-ha. I'd like to deliver the constantly reitterated expression 'Don't Believe the hype.' Wear what you like and do what you feel. Self preservation is a must, never be so open to embrace every ludicrous fashion trend that comes along just because it's this season's cool.
<span style="font-size:180%;">how is your style different than everyone else?
The myriad of styles I wear is what I'm regularly exposed to. I go see a lot of bands ranging from thrash punk to psychadelic folk-so leather, shredded tee's and fringe boots naturally made its way into my closet. Then again I'm extremely studious in school and love Jane Austen (and let's not forget Audrey Hepburn) which influences me to stick to classics and basics. Also living near the beach causes you to own clothing that will bare skin like no other.
who is your inspiration?
What inspires me is music, the 60's-79' era, the way sunlight pours into glass windowsills, dusk and dawn,and largely every-day people in my life that come and go.
what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog? Never judge based on appearances. There's more to people than what meets the eye.