I finally caught up with the lovely Issa of WE WEAR THINGS, and I must say,
"this young lady is a force to reckon with." I could complement her style;you know...the way she brings live to every piece of fabric that touches her body or
the amazing fashion forward group of friends she has. All this is great, but
the cherry on top is that she design and fabricate beautiful custom garments...
don't take my word for it...check it out for yourself ISSAROCKS
Who contributes to the success of your blog? : Dru, Jeannie, and Roz
How do you describe your styles? We each have our own certain style. Here's a quick roundup of each: Issa-simplistic, feminine Jeannie-eclectic, colorful Roz-California cool Dru-minimalist nerd-chic


What made you start a fashion blog? I thought it would be a great way to express our individual sense of style.. and even more fun to do it with friends. And it's actually helped me be way more experimental in my outfits.


What do you think you bring to the fashion blog world? I never think that I'm actually bringing that much in terms of innovation into the fashion blogging scene, but a more every day kind of look that's suitable for almost everyone.
How is your style different than everyone else? Hmmm.. I don't think I have a unique style.. I'm actually a bit ADD when it comes to my sense of style.. But as a whole I think since we have a group of contributors we can bring a lot of variety on one blog.



Who is your inspiration? I'd have to say all the other fashion bloggers out there. I just love checking out what everyone is wearing.. and getting inspiration from their outfits and seeing what I could or could not pull off myself.
What impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog? I want people to see that fashion is accessible to everyone. You don't need to purchase that designer whatever to look good.. you can look good with items you already have at home or from whatever's at your local target.
-Issa